Monday 4 June 2012

Threesome6

Maybe we’ve held the tension too long that it exploded and we both just sit there staring at nothing, Jamie even looks down and I see him exhale a few times and shake.

“I’m sorry.” And he breaks down crying and I just stare at him, realizing how odd everything is.

I take his hand and hold it as I pull my chair closer to his and I light each one of us a cigarette.

I kiss his lips briefly and he kisses back.

“I love you.” He says.

“Same.” And now the exhale comes from both. Maybe love is indeed above making love and most likely we’ll forget this and I stare at the fridge with the random magnets Kate hangs from tea and yoghurts which Lila Grace eats and she seems even a bit too average and then he exhales.

“I don’t know what to do.” He says.

“Neither.” And there is even no silence.

There is sound all over, realization.

I get out of the kitchen for a while and I head into the bathroom, feeling Kate’s aroma all over as I see her standing here naked, maybe getting ready for intercourse, how her fingers tremble and she corrects her lipstick.

I’ve never even liked women like Kate and I lock the door, sliding down, seeing Kate touch herself lightly before getting out to the bedroom to an erect Jamie, which I couldn’t achieve and I see her laugh and her blonde hair. I keep smoking and I wonder if she still does cocaine but it’s been taboo for us all to mention, even if I’ve asked Peter when she tried to get us both together.

I open a drawer and I see a few bottles of nail varnish, even if she always has french manicure mostly and I choose a plain unopened melon one. I open the seal, get some removal, a pad and I head back to see Jamie gone and after a while he comes back.

He has a new cigarette and he blows a smoke ring into my face and laughs.

“I love you.” And he strokes my hair.

Love is too much for actions, love is enough not to touch and I feel his fingers touch my brow as I remove the varnish and apply melon onto mine.

“Can I try?” And I smudge his nails twice but when Kate comes back, we turn around and we are both melons.

Threesome7

No comments:

Post a Comment