Friday 15 June 2012

Threesome7

And Kate walks in a gold coat, shaking a bit and she takes it off, she leans against the kitchen cupboard and I think I hear Lila upstairs, but it might just be the ghost of maternity knocking on my door and she takes off her heels, her shirt and pulls her nipples, slowly dipping her hand inside her jeans as she unzips them and her toenails are dyed red and her hands stroke herself as she looks up over me and Jamie, to something holy, something to pray for and stops for a while, gasping and she takes out her wet hand, a web between her fingers and she traces it on her lips, starts licking and glances at me.

She wants me.

I stand up and grab her jeans down, her thong down and I put her on the stove, pushing her back, her feet strangling my neck and Jamie takes off my pants.

He’s scared to touch me, his touch is cold and he touches Kate instead.

“Fuck her.” Kate gasps as Jamie takes off my underwear, stroking my back door and I glance at him and nod, as he slips a condom.

It pings slightly but then I see Kate and we all dig in.

Jamie inside me as Kate thrusts in my mouth and it aches in the beginning but nothing compares to having a woman in your mouth and I keep stroking her theighs, moaning myself, near from her only smell, her screams and how she pulls my hair, then Jamie comes inside me and pulls out, kissing my back and collapses.

I pull her clit and she screams, her fluids now covering everything and she shakes, pulling my hair harder as I thrust my tongue inside her, deeper and deeper, thrusting and Kate pushes my head harder, my neck aching and I start touching myself and soon Jamie places his mouth on me, stroking my stomach and once his tongue is in I scream and Kate comes, we all do.

Jamie I believe was touching himself, the condom off and then, Kate pulls me by the hair to her face and I just keep gasping as she kisses me with passion and pulls me on the stove and starts moving underneath me.

I keep gasping.

“Kate.”

“Kate.”

“KATE.” She moves fast, holding my hips so hard and tense, pulling my lips, her nipples digging into my own, as I keep sucking on her tongue, rubbing as we both stop and she puts her legs around me.

“Nice to have some girl action.” She smirks and I start thrusting, spreading her legs so that they seem to ache but me and Kate are too turned on and I pull her towards me as our tongues rub in midair as I hold her legs, thrusting hard, I’m dripping wet now as Kate is just moaning, sweating, desperate for an orgasm and I lean down to kiss her nipple and she comes and the image

makes me near

and I grab her and bang her against the wall, my hips hard against hers and it aches

beautifully

and we’re more wet

and we keep thrusting

tired

desperate

for quoting Kate girl action and we keep doing it, we keep having sex, I keep kissing her legs as we are nearly done

and then she throws herself on me

and gasps

I gasp

and I collapse on the side with Kate’s legs tangled into mine.

Threesome8

2 comments:

  1. If this isn't finished...than I request more :)
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES FINALLY XD

    I love the story a lot:D :D

    Thank youu:3 Please keep checking the list on the right sidebar:D

    <3

    ReplyDelete