Tuesday 26 July 2016

airshow whore 2

Arielle feels to me like a girl I would drag to my parents to cover up all the cheating scandals I've had while being with Alexa. Eventually Alexa found out and everything had decided to be unleashed and even if I had been deserving, it was hard to listen to and face my own demons. I didn't even know why exactly I still tried girls and why did I decide that a girl would give me great company in a remote area of the country. But it seems enough, even her mere presence gives me more than enough calm in the background of huge families and married people together, probably dragging someone who doesn't care but it doesn't matter, they have someone who loves them.

It hasn't been so long since I've been single.

I watch the Beatles cut guy and I'm rather interested in how he is okay with being alone. I wonder if I can light a cigarette here, but I don't risk it because I don't see anyone else doing it and Arielle excused herself and like a good paid girlfriend, she promised to tell me if there were any good food, while I would observe the helicopters frankly doing nothing. The best was yet to come. But at this rate, it seemed really inevitable to skip the underwhelming performances. Going to airshows made me wonder if I had done the right thing by not becoming a pilot, but that never meant that I couldn't save up ridiculously and get myself a license.

Arielle doesn't come back in a while and I wonder if she had decided to ditch me and the Beatles guy since he's right besides me, I notice that he opened some peanuts and I recall people rallying in a class that nuts should be banned everywhere and frankly I didn't know how I wanted to feel about it. I don't really see people socializing much and he actually looks at me, at least I guess through his sunglasses and I'm positive that he is guessing that through my own.

He takes another sip and doesn't move.

Hey.” He states and I wonder if there is anything else he is going to say, but instead he waits for me to reply, I guess. I don't look around, as if wondering where did Arielle possibly go and if she had decided to ditch me, since I already paid her half and that was more than plenty for her to frankly leave.

Hi.” I state just as blankly, as if I were a bit of a crooked reflection, so I don't even do my own job right and I feel a bit bored, is this all I would get from this? Really bad helicopters and a man who is small-talking with me? I wonder a bit about life and how warm it is at the same time. I stretch my hand, because he is not so far away. I do ask. “You alone, then?”

I'm Miles.” He says in an accent I don't pick up right away, because I can't really bother. “Yeah. I never figured that it would be such a craze event which is literally a bunch of couples and families. I would've dragged...”

He takes a sip and ponders on his words as if they were a lost lover.

Someone. Yeah, someone.” He says and smiles wryly. But I'm too much of a stranger for Miles to even speak up about the someone. He doesn't seem to be watching the helicopters either. I feel like I am far too bored.

I brought my girlfriend.” I lie but I had paid for her, so maybe it's not that much of a lie somehow.

Good for you, mate.” Miles smiles at me, jealously and continues drinking his fizzy drink, but I only imagine that he would be drinking it due to anxiety, because I surely would, since drinking eases a person. I wonder who he would drag along and sometimes I just imagine everyone to be queer because it's far more easier that way, but he could be with some blonde model, who decided that he wasn't enough of a hotshot, so she had left him. But she could also be sitting here in some wellies, because it's grass after all and it wouldn't be the most hygienic place for her since there is nothing glamorous about an airshow, besides the people who decided to spend their money on it. I could see her blonde hair and glum facial expression hidden behind the sunglasses or on the opposite it could actually be an older gay guy who would be far too flamboyant to function, who would be a bit lost but enjoying this nevertheless. I wondered how come I had given more credit to the guy, but then it was possibly because my attraction with women was a game of cards and I've always had bad hands. That would explain why I hired a prostitute.

This would probably be the part where I would say here she comes, but instead Arielle is still nowhere to be seen and I wonder if she decided to double time me and try to find another client only to jerk off fast. I wonder how many had hooked up with another guy while being on their job. Well, or women for that matter. I mean, life was such a bisexual experience anyway. We've all had our pasts of discovery, because it's so hard to actually have someone tell a young boy that it's okay to like other boys. But it's okay to force to look at women with a strong stare.

I wonder if Miles thinks that I am lying, so I wish I could have a fizzy drink to sink my sulk in as well or immerse it for the time being.

What are you looking forward to?” I say, probably realizing that Arielle if that's her Disney Princess name, had left me for good. I feel like she's got great luck scoring someone who doesn't really do creepy stuff, because if I had been a hooker I'd have terrible luck and would've scored someone who'd ask me to be in a puppy mask and to lick their boot, considering that I don't like those things. Miles gets my question and opens the small printout booklet with everyone who is meant to fly today and I hope he doesn't say the helicopters which he just missed and wasn't paying attention to.

The Red Arrows, I guess.” He keeps his nose buried in the booklet, probably to kill time and I see that he's just staring at a blank spot, most likely to avoid my curious face. “I've seen a Yak-3 when I was a kid, kind of didn't have much luck after that. Spitfire would be good, hopefully they'll fly together, that would be fun.”

He nearly says it in a monotone voice and I actually wonder if I struck somehow something deep within him with the whole me actually having someone with me and he's the example of why I decided to drag a hooker with me, because I wouldn't stand being alone. I'm sure the gay guy he'd bring would be in a Hawaiian shirt.

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to that. When I was a kid, I always thought that I would save up enough for one and fix it myself.” I pause, letting him question me or say anything at all and I can see that he's probably annoyed, but if I were him I would be so thankful to a stranger who decided to talk to me actually.

What happened to said dream, then...” He pauses. “You never introduced yourself, mate.”

Oh, I'm Alex.” I say, nodding to a much never existing question, which was surely not about my name. Then I realize that I should speak about the dream. “I guess, I guess reality happened. I needed to get a job kind of fast and didn't decide to go into the army, so now I have to just earn my way into a license somehow. That's pretty much it.”


That sounds like an awful short version of a story. But hey, I'm a stranger. No reason to spill the beans.” Miles smirks and drinks again. I wonder how anxious is Mr. Beatles haircut anyway.

-

I kind of really felt in the mood for picking up this story which frankly was dropped after one chapter for nearly a year. It's nothing which will be long, but it'll be fun to write and I hope will be loved.

I frankly sat and did 600 in one day and 600 in the other, meaning today.

This story is actually the second story ever where I ask my partner for advice, because I'm still a bit of a bonehead when it comes to airshows even if I've been to one and I enjoyed it. So I asked her what could Miles like and so on, to make the conversation going.

I just felt like having a shoutout to Suki who I don't like and just Jamie Hince as the older gay guy coz why not. And that was it.

I pondered on Callie not becoming a pilot and that kind of came for the story as well. I think a lot and that ends up being on paper for me. 

I know the backstory isn't as exciting, but I for once am content with no drama happening which is influencing anything, so I just let my creative juices run by themselves and I grab every event or non event which is happening in my life to squeeze out stories, like that's how the innocent milex is even happening or airshow whore is back on track:)

I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for all the support

<3

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the first part of this ... Would you post it - or put it in The Last Shadow Puppets section?

    I liked this so would like to read the first part too

    /666QB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that! The story is now on the TSLP page and here's the link to the first chapter just in case :)

    http://graspthesanity.blogspot.se/2015/08/airshow-whore.html

    Thank you!!! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete