Sunday 28 April 2013

Threesome9

Kate doesn’t call the entire week and I don’t do anything either, I just dye my roots and I keep eating, Jamie doesn’t call either, it’s as if the Moss-Hince’s cut me off. I see Lila Grace with a friend in the mall, we just wave. Then she asks me if the shirt looks good on her and I just shrug. Her friends giggle and I wonder how would it be to a be a child of someone famous, not yourself, but someone else.

It’s different with Lila Grace, she’s like a shining star, while Jack’s are children and I feel more connected to Jack’s children with Karen lulling them after a bad grade and it seems better for me, there’s more connection, there is no Karen without the children, while there is a Kate without Lila Grace and there is more Kate without her than with her.

If I ever have children, I want to be united. But I don’t tell that Lila Grace and I wonder with her around the store, looking at the weird teenage books we even stumble on and in the end Jamie comes to pick her up.

“Hi.” We both kiss each other’s cheeks, having both tasted each others lips with regret. It feels as if I had been tracing too much red lipstick out of the corners, making my mouth a hole and me and Jamie smile, knowing how horrid I look.

Lila Grace keeps checking the books. I can’t ask how is Kate.

Kate doesn’t show up in the end and I wave them off.

I can’t ask how is Kate.

-

I hope you enjoyed it and please feel free to request, there's more to come:)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment