Monday 15 October 2012

Untitled 5Silence Seems To Feed Us 10

The way from Edinburgh was even more dull and Alison seemed to have no attention, reading a copy of metro left by someone who had jumped off near the borders and she just kept ignoring me.

I started going insane, walking out for a smoke and she wouldn’t even stare at me. It wasn’t jealousy it was more like obsession over possession and I threw the cigarette in the train trails hoping to be left on this stop and my coat should be enough, with age it had protected me so should be worth something against the cold.

I knocked on her window and I wished that the train would leave and I pressed my cheek against the window, Alison looking at me through her lashes and I wonder if she wanted to slash my life as well.

Instead I just kissed the window and headed back in, telling her that we should indeed start a band as more people were joining in to London.

Untitled 5Silence Seems To Feed Us 11

2 comments:

  1. I request next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D yaaay:D :D :D

    thank youuuu:3

    request number 41 sorry for the long wait XD

    <3

    ReplyDelete