Wednesday 17 October 2012

Threesome8

Jamie then stares at both of us and I don’t think he came, maybe we are starting to be too excited and then Kate throws herself on her knees and starts sucking off Hince.

I see him close his eyes and holding her face, holding it quite harshly and I wonder what and how does it feel. I just stare as both have their eyes close and I want to touch Kate, but I don’t in the end, just leaving them there.

In the end he comes and screams, thrusting harder in Kate’s mouth and kisses her on the mouth. Then he looks at me, maybe hinting that I am the third wheel and that I should just wrap up my clothes and leave.

Kate walks over to me, neatening her hair, running her fingers through it and kisses me hastily on the lips and I try to catch them for longer.

“Well, I guess that was good.” Jamie says rubbing his eye and Kate just smiles at me.

I try to smile back.

“Should I go?” I gulp and just stand there looking at Kate’s used gold coat and Jamie dropping off the condom into the garbage. I might’ve just been on the pill, for whatever reason the fact that me and Kate didn’t use a dam could’ve been the same for Jamie, but I try to shrug it off, feeling rather odd.

I come over to him and kiss him, he doesn’t really kiss back, I guess all the pieces fell into place.

I exit the kitchen to leave the lovebirds to make out.

I try to make myself look fresher in the bathroom and for whatever reason I just start crying, my head bent down as if I could get it chopped off by a guillotine and I just look up, maybe expecting some sign from religion but I believe I’ve committed enough sodomy in this case to simply get sent to hell straight away and I sigh, lonely in this bathroom so that I could turn off the lights and I would still be alone.

I can see Jamie thrusting into Kate as she moans and I wonder if he does it gently and how much he means each thrust in favor to her pleasure.

Sex changes a person even if not the first time, your thoughts are moved after you have good sex, it doesn't have to be the first time it can be any of them.

I apply eyeliner on my eyes, poking my lips enough, brushing my hair with my fingers, Kate’s eyeliner and I start going through the nail bottles and I find the same melon one, no one is looking for me anyway, I’m not the one in marriage.

-

I hope you enjoyed it and no this isn't the end, there is actually a lot ahead to come XD so please feel free to request the next chapter! Yes, more sex ahead XD

<3

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, need more of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu:3

    Sorry I've got a long list of requests but please do keep checking the list on the right sidebar:3

    Thank youuuuuu

    <3

    ReplyDelete