Saturday 5 May 2012

Humming Television Set8

We sit with Chinese, the television on and our legs entangled, each of us timidly eating with our own chopsticks, sometimes glancing at each other and only then we both smile, really unused to our own fact and we keep eating.

Daniel puts the boxes away and pulls me into his arms and I turn myself towards the television set, switching channels as he kisses the back of my neck.

In the end I switch it off and I watch the black glossy screen reflect us and I smile.

-

And that's it, really:3 I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I apologize for the short last chapter and recent delay,s it all really sums up to the whole fact when you end stories, when you have nothing else to tell as sad as it is and I didn't kill them off, so yeah XD

I hope you enjoyed it and thank you

Thank you

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment