Saturday 11 February 2012

Degrading Haystack With Red Moons Printed Across Part 6

Would you like to star in a movie?

Excuse me?

Y’know, in a movie, a real one with explosives-


Explosives? I flinch whenever one is on the screen as I beg for them to change to see blood and not ketchup and no bloody salt caught in the whore actor’s eyes.

And with your face everywhere, on ads, girls shrieking, boys copying you to get a date?


What grow their hairs and have hay sticking out of their armpits?

Would you?

Fuck no. I’d rather starve then turn into a whore, a whore to get fucked by millions, a model wife and countless houses.

Is that why your apartment is empty?

Excuse me?

You barely have any furniture, Devyn. Weren’t you on Cribs?

Why would MTV want to stalk my apartment?

No, it wasn’t cribs.

I remember the incident when two robbers came with nothing out of my house beside my credit card taken from my mattress and my TV set and other small things which I replaced afterwards.

Why is your apartment empty? Is it connected to your childhood? A fear of letting go? Is that why are you so eager of keeping? Are you married? Do you have a girlfriend? Is she pregnant? Are you two-timing her? Did you really make-out with Anne in the first ever role? Will you have sex with her publically in the sequel? Wouldn’t that make a juicy scandal? Are you willing to pay to get this information off board? How do your parents feel about that? How come you haven’t talked to them since the millennium? Did you run away? Did your brother die? Did your sister commit suicide? Is she alive? Do you have grandchildren? Was your granny an astronaut? Were you a fan of Bowie? What celebrities have you seen recently? Have you had an affair with any? How would you rate her kissing on screen? Is it faked is it real? Have you been in love? Do you believe in love? How do you feel about marriage? You seem to be wearing rings lately? Is it because of a role? Who was your teenage idol? Is it true that you have a tattoo? Is it your own art work? Have you been kicked out of kinder garden for climbing heights and knocking kids down? Did you beat up your own teddy bear? Do you like pickles? Do you have any bad habits? Aren’t you afraid of lung cancer? Would you shoot yourself? Would you jump off a cliff to save a relative? How come you earned the reputation of a beauty when you’re horrid in real life? Do you like to dance? Would you eat a fish alive? Would you hop around for money? Fur or naked? How come you haven’t been in an advertise? Why? Which? Who? Do you consider yourself to be the mortal named after or the God?

Sorry?

The mort-

I stood up and left, only to get a newspaper flown in my direction with DEVYN CONSIDERS HIMSELF AS THE GOD AFTER WHOM THE MORTALS GOT NAMED AS HIS HAIR GROWS LONGER AND THE HAY GETS DEEPER FIND OUT ABOUT THE DETAILS OF HIS EMPTY APARTMENT, CURRENT AFFAIR WITH PUNKS, GIRLS AS SLAVES AND GLOSS BEATEN UP ON THE FLOOR WITH THE BEER SCENT LEAKING OUT, DISTURBING HIS BIG FISH NEIGHBORS. INTERVIEW WITH NEIGHBORS AS WELL.

WIN AN APARTMENT AND SIGNED PHOTO OF NAKED DEVYN.

I flung out the free copy of the photo and fed it to the nearby dog just to watch it die, so that the alleyway will be cleaner.

The dailies got long, boring and soon ending. I knew that it couldn’t last long, Jaidem watching after the apartment, Macy flicking through channels and me reading the suicide role aloud. It seemed to go round and round until I gagged on my meatball.

“You okay?” Macy asked, taking a sip from her glass of water she just ordered from the waiter who seemed to wink a lot for no exact reason. I looked up at her just to drain the remains of the liquid I ordered. I ran a hand through my shorter hair wishing it to shrink so that I had to shave it along with the annoying facial hair Jaidem seemed to grow while to while ranting how come I was killing my own when it was as shiny as my hair.

“I still think that you shouldn’t deny love-” Macy started all of a sudden maybe she her first love in the restaurant hugging a busty blonde or rather just saw a glimpse of how he was now. Either way that seems to put a hole filled with something which was labeled ‘first love’ before. What happened to it? I had a role a constant monologue of first attraction denial, how she still haunts him but he gave up on her not understanding what the fuck was going on in his soul when he saw her with others or how she still managed to fiddle with him from while to while with nothing exact, just a constant blur which the character declares his life is.

“I just hate the word. Even passion doesn’t sound as filthy or attraction. It’s a holy bond which is different from the crap we get poured into. If you put it that way.” I stopped realizing how indescrete I was. “I was in ‘in love’ the one the books tell to discard with the rest and yes I’ve been in the real one as well.”

I could have raised myself from the seat then to end everything and grab her home bit nothing of that happened because there was more to go along with the dessert and main course in chit chats.

Jaidem through a fit for no reason as he went bald. I told him he was old. Macy told him that he looks nice bald like that shooting guy with the epic taking off glasses an stuff in the new video. Jaidem ranted that nobody understood him. I told him that only bald guys understand bald guys.

Degrading Haystack With Red Moons Printed Across Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment