Monday 25 April 2011

Paperbag Writer. Day Twenty Five

I feel worse as I wake up, the pain not bearable.

I want this to end. I consider doing something, as I feel worse.

They tell me it’s the side-effects. I want to sleep, but they hold my eyes opened, telling me to hold myself conscious at least an hour.

I don’t get any visitors asides from my crying parents, wondering how come I was here. They make me feel worse. I ask, I write the nurse to keep them outside when I’m conscious as I feel sick watching their tears dry out as new ones fill their eyes.

I curl awake for an hour, feeling better, before I get another dose of whatever it is. I feel my body burning, but I feel better. I feel numb as I stare into the window, not making out the clouds, but just stare into the blue gray mix, wondering if it will surround me from now on

Day Twenty Six

No comments:

Post a Comment